Sunday, November 19, 2006

There is not such thing as a free meal...

... as the proverb says. However tonight in Changkat Bukit Bintang street I had the best free meal ever!!

A new restaurant had its opening tonight just down my condo. For the connoisseurs, it replaces former Copper Chimney but it is managed by the same owner. Marie and I got invitation as loyal customers. The Moghul House serves typical North Indian Food. And tonight, everything was free!...

In a nutshell: I'm stuffed! I'm full! I enjoyed excellent Indian food from 8 to 1am! I never ate so much tasty food in one meal. I think I now understand what a Roman orgy could be... My jaw is still hurting, I don't know if it's due to chewing or laughing!

Shall I also mention that there was an open bar for beer too? Needless to mention how high I am now...

Beyond that, the menu is great, the food is good and the prices are reasonable for Changkat Bukit Bintang. I'm glad to find out that the substitute for the lovely Copper Chimney will keep the same spirit.

Huh, what's that? How, yes, I forgot: I got to wake up in 5 hours to go climb the Taman Melawati : a quartz ridge at the edge of the Klang Valley (WWF classified). A long hike which includes several steps along the way where it really becomes about climbing... Hopefully I will sleep my beer off by the time I will hang with one hand above a 20 ft deep gap :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much for the loyalty.... I had been a super loyal customer from the former Moghul House when it was still in Tengkat Tong Shi, then from the copper chimney and I leave, and you get to got rewarded. A least I am satisfied that you eat for two...

Remi said...

...and I drank for 3 :-)

Also, they told me they deliver. You want the number?...