Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Health First!

Last weekend I couldn't postpone it anymore, I had to do the boring chore of grocery shopping. While in the supermarket I saw a nice and cheap made in China juice extractor. As I don't have very healthy eating habits those days, I thought I could compensate with a daily freshly squeezed fruit juice. I also brought about 10 kg of fresh fruits (mangoes, pineapple, papaya, banana, kiwi, lime, manggis, oranges, coconut milk, you name it)





To celebrate this new purchase I had some friends coming over. One of them brought plenty of cheap Philippines' Rhum... It all begun with fresh home-made Piña Colada. It ended up with exotic experiments... I'm not sure about the target completion regarding the healthy thing, but at least we had fun ;-)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much for the healthy juice fitness crap... I guess you missed a bit of Homemade red bull (I let you crush your own balls for that :-)). Any before/after pics to prove the healthiness of your product?

Remi said...

Well, nothing would actually make me happier than freshly squeezed fruit juice mixed with a good white rhum, lime and cane sugar. Especially not this horrible chemical think called Red Bull. Vodka also don't like. So really, I didn't crush anything else than mango flesh!!

And actually the whole rhum thing was premeditated: otherwise do you think I could manage to get David and Philippe come over to my place just by offering them freshly squeezed fruit juice??? ;-)