Thursday, August 02, 2007

Keep in touch!

I suck really bad at keeping in touch with people who are not around. In my case it's all the more worth since in the past 10 years I lived in 6 different locations within 3 countries...

There are so many people I still wanna be in touch with! Therefore in order to catch up with those people that count for me, I'm giving a try with the Facebook thing. I actually registered few years back when it became big in the US and everyone got excited about, but I never really got to use it since at this time I thought it was useless and I preferred IRL interaction.

But yesterday I got a message from a good old friend of mine (Sweta ;-) and it made me really happy to read about her! Of course I'd much better raise my glass with her, but it's still much better than nothing.

I'll update my contact info and update some pics soon.

So, see you around on Facebook...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice to hear from you !
although I had some news through your mum , I'm glad to get more first hand .

Remi said...

Hi Soph! More in your mailbox! When do you come over to visit?