Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Indian hahas

With all respect due to the USA presidency, please enjoy this piece of joke I got from an (American) friend of mine, currently living in India, namely, Jayna:

“Donald Rumsfeld is briefing George Bush in the Oval Office.

‘Oh and finally, sir, three Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq today.’

Bush goes pale, his jaw hanging open in stunned disbelief. He buries his face in his hands, muttering ‘My God…My God.’

‘Mr. President,’ says Cheney, ‘we lose soldiers all the time, and it’s terrible. But I’ve never seen you so upset. What’s the matter?’

Bush looks up and says…’How many is a Brazilian?’”

-as seen in Eastern Panorama (January 2008), a monthly publication about North East India

4 comments:

Dustin Fulkerson said...

Hey, Remi! I'm gonna have to give my cousin your information...he's in need of work, and it sounds like you could help! Yes, I have tasted the olive oil...I actually used it on just about anything I fixed in college. Great, full of flavor. They have actually learned of the olive tree's versatility. They sell the chips to pizzerias (apparently adding flavor), make drink coasters, and apparently the ash is useful in some capacity? Interesting. Well, gotta go. Great to hear back from you. I'll be sure and check in from time to time. You do the same. Take care.

kekure said...

hi Remi
Seems like u've covered more grounds than me!

Remi said...

Kekure >> and it's not gonna stop soon, hopefully :-) ...

Anonymous said...

Gotta love humor at the cost of us Yanks!

Jayna