Tuesday, July 15, 2008

¡Estoy en Mexico!

Finally made it to Mexico City after a hell of a 30-hours flight via Taipei and Los Angeles. I´m quite disoriented since I went through two nights and two days since I woke up (that´s the thing when you fly eastwards, days & nights last only about 8 hours)! The circle is now completed, I´ve been "round the world": I´ve been on each and every latitudes on that planet :-)

I have to thank Malaysian Airline´s crew for making this long haul more pleasant: we´ve been chitchatting to kill those long hours over the Pacific, and they ended up offering me a bottle of red wine as a farewell present when they figured I was leaving Malaysia for good! How nice is that?!?!

Jompalagi Melayu!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

We already miss u in Malaysia !
Good luck with your new adventures :)
See you

Remi said...

Come visit, mah!

kekure said...

hey Remi..
I didn't know that you were leaving..anyhow,have fun in Mexico!

Remi said...

Thanks! All the best to you!

V said...

Hey !
Glad to hear that you made it safely to Mexico. Now, it's time to get yourself a "Bocho" !
I've quite a few ex-malaysian coming over for diner tonight. A big thought for you, lah !
Hasta la proxima, hombre !

Mag said...

hola
high time to start blogging in spanish Remiito :-)
Glad to here you arrived safe and with already some fuel thanks to MAS team, stuff like that won't happen on Air asia for sure.
Una vez mas, un abrazo y besos de Manu y yo para ti y Marie
Aproveche, lucky you
Hi there Vince, nice to hear from you too, say hi to Guilhem and Marie Cha for us, any news from Clemence BTW
saludos

Remi said...

¡Hola Vinz'! Marie told be about this small Malaysian gathering in Paris... A bit thought for you mah! And as for the bocho... well I think I'll really have to forget about the idea of riding a motorcycle in Mexico! Damn crazy latinos drivers!!!

Mag: tu hablas Español muy bien! Muchos besitos para Manu y ti!

When do you guys come over to visit???